cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the number i need to call if I want to speak to a customer agent?

Theresa400
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

15 REPLIES 15

@Theresa400 

and also you did to contact to CSA, them check it out who is use your credit card, you know, waiting for them answer

Theresa400

i did report to my bank now, and my card is changed

@Theresa400 wrote:

i sent a private message to CS Agent but no reply yet... My credit card is being charged since January 2022... I just noticed now by this public mobile user. I wanted public mobile to remove my card from that number, and who is using that.

@Theresa400 it is curious what you mean when you say 'remove my card from that number'.

Where are you seeing a phone number that you do not recognize? 

OOH, wait you see a public mobile charge on your credit card and the description says something like this:

"PUBLIC MOBILE 855-4782542 BC"

That is a charge public mobile is applying to your card, that is not a phone number for an account.

If you activated in January 2022 and you were having issues activating perhaps, a 2nd account/payment setup was added in error. Of course this is not a good thing, so only CSA can fix this, if this is similar to what happened.

So you are topping up with vouchers, are you, for payments? Or using another card perhaps on your actual account?

@Theresa400 

but that 7 month now you found it, anyway someone will be help you don't worry about it just relax

Customer Support Agents Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

no one help you then make call to your bank make report dispute charge, and change credit card number.

Theresa400

i sent a private message to CS Agent but no reply yet... My credit card is being charged since January 2022... I just noticed now by this public mobile user. I wanted public mobile to remove my card from that number, and who is using that.

@Theresa400 

as i post to you above link for how to contact support team by private message CS_Agent  to get refund.

@Theresa400 wrote:

Thank you, here is my issue, on my credit card, i am being charged on a public mobile number  and i dont know who belongs to that number, why that number is using my credit card to pay his/ her public mobile plan? can you help me trace?

@Theresa400  - since we are all customers and members like you here, we cannot see your account and these details.

You may want to reach out to customer support, who are Public Mobile representatives (CSA) on this one.

See @hTideGnow 's post on the 2 ways to submit a ticket to CSA.

Theresa400

i have an account but i dont use my credit card to pay my monthly bills.. I wanted to know trace who is using my card but  i only see it on my monthly statement that it is charged by a public mobile number and its in BC, I am from Calgary Alberta

Lamoujustin

Hi Theresa.

Do you have an account with public mobile or not. If yes, Then you can manage it from your profile. Otherwise, you Might call your Banks to stop payment.

Theresa400

Thank you, here is my issue, on my credit card, i am being charged on a public mobile number  and i dont know who belongs to that number, why that number is using my credit card to pay his/ her public mobile plan? can you help me trace?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Theresa400 

There isn't one. Give us the details of your issue without any personal or account sensitive info and we will advise you of your course of action. Public mobile's online only business model aims to allow the customer maximum account self management with a minimal need for actual customer support unless absolutely necessary.

Lamoujustin

No number for call assistance, but you can leave Them a private message from this  plateforme and you Will get assistance. Thanks 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There is NONE.

Account related issues are handled by agent thorough personal mail - Community

Everything else give us a change to help you out.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Theresa400 you have to open ticket with CS Agent,  they will reply via message or arrange live chat

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Theresa400 

no contact phone number 

just Here contact to support team by CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.