cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the current Customer Service name for private messages

Vivic_Bing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to use “ CS_Agent “ today, which I used many times last year . But it didn’t allow me to type that in. Instead “ CS” showed up. I sent a message to “CS” , however many hours have passed, I still haven’t received any response. I don’t know if I sent to the correct one. Anyone knows?

6 REPLIES 6

@Vivic_Bing wrote:

I tried to use “ CS_Agent “ today, which I used many times last year . But it didn’t allow me to type that in. Instead “ CS” showed up. I sent a message to “CS” , however many hours have passed, I still haven’t received any response. I don’t know if I sent to the correct one. Anyone knows?

Please don't ever send any account information to any username other than CS_Agent.  "CS" is not a Public Mobile staffed account (neither is "Moderator" for that matter).

@Vivic_Bing 

I don't use WhatsApp, but I know it's not a Public Mobile thing. I do know that PM will only send codes to your PM number or your email address. ..not to WhatsApp. Does that help ?

Vivic_Bing

Thanks! I couldn’t find the recipient’s name for customer service in the Private Messages from the previous link. The recipients from the private messages are real persons.

My initial concern : 

It is very weird that “Whats App” I just installed was unable to call or send messages to my Public Mobile phone number to give me security code.  I tried many times, it didn’t work.

However when I tried my husband’s phone number which is not Public Mobile phone number, it worked.

Could you please help me solve this problem? Thanks!

@Vivic_Bing wrote:

Thanks for your reply! The orange bubble at the bottom right is for virtual help, I would like to talk to the real person. I clicked the link you gave, but only the words “Private Message “ shows, neither recipient nor Inbox/Sent items show up. 

There's is no "real person to talk to" here...give us a hint what your concern is and someone can give you further guidance. If you need help with your PM account, you'll need to message Customer Support using the previous directions. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond. BUT...what's your initial concern ?

Vivic_Bing

Thanks for your reply! The orange bubble at the bottom right is for virtual help, I would like to talk to the real person. I clicked the link you gave, but only the words “Private Message “ shows, neither recipient nor Inbox/Sent items show up. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Vivic_Bing 

click on that little orange bubble on bottom right side of the page to start the process.

if that doesn't help, try this link...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.