cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is Pubblic mobile customer service telephone number?

Lindaq888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1.what is Public mobile customer service telephone number? or how to start an  alive chat?

2. where can I find my referral code?

I could not find any agent here to help. The service sucks now. I remember I joined the public mobile in Summer just because of alive chat which can gave me instant help.

18 REPLIES 18

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

How can you not like butter tarts? I love butter tarts! But then again you have never had my butter tarts!

I would LOVE to get some of those but knowing how Canada Post works these days, I will never receive them. Or some sorting guy will eat them... or maybe anti-terrorist dogs will sniff them out...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Lindaq888 wrote:

1.what is Public mobile customer service telephone number? or how to start an  alive chat?

1. PM has no live support. You can ask questions here and knowledgeable customers will try to help you out ASAP. If you have account issues, open a ticket through bot chat and PM employee (CSA) will get in touch with you.

2. Log in into your account, look at top right part of the screen after word 'code' in second from the bottom line; there should be your referral code to pass to your friends/family.

Yummy_0-1640645154818.png

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

How can you not like butter tarts? I love butter tarts! But then again you have never had my butter tarts!

HI @darlicious 

Put it this way, I like butter tarts as much as I like my friend @CountyDownIeUk 

Wow.....a dagger in my back. I am not here to be in a popularity contest or to compete with people that don’t comprehend or the ones that take offence to be corrected.

Hope you are not talking about me because  I am not offended.  I accept the error and make the correction.  

@hTideGnow 

I suppose if I put liquor in them you will like them as much as like @CountyDownIeUk. Now we know what's been missing in your butter tarts.....lots of 100 proof @CountyDownIeUk !!😁

@hTideGnow wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

HI @darlicious 

Put it this way, I like butter tarts as much as I like my friend @CountyDownIeUk 

Wow.....a dagger in my back. I am not here to be in a popularity contest or to compete with people that don’t comprehend or the ones that take offence to be corrected.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@hTideGnow 

You are very welcome. I just don’t like to see someone looking for help getting misinformation or over and above too much information that may or may not help the OP. 

Hi @CountyDownIeUk , I don't like making errors.  So, I admit and accept it when I was wrong.  And I don't like to argue if things are guarantee or not.

thanks

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Do you put liquor in them? 

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

HI @darlicious 

@hTideGnow 

You are very welcome. I just don’t like to see someone looking for help getting misinformation or over and above too much information that may or may not help the OP. 

@hTideGnow 

thanks my friend @CountyDownIeUk   for pointing out my mistake.  Just to let you know, I don't like butter tart.  But you deserve all the tarts as you have been busy pointing out other error.  True friends are like you 🙂

Hi,  @Lindaq888 , yes, you can find your own referral code by logging into My Account., there is a box on the Top right like this:

hTideGnow_0-1640640784710.png

@Lindaq888 

Your referral code  is near the top right corner of your overview page in your self serve account.

If you need a referral code just private message any community member and ask them to be your friend...lol...and ask them for their referral code. They will be happy to oblige. Members are not allowed to send you unsolicited referral codes and should be reported. Although the member who sent you one probably misread your post. Just choose some one to private message instead.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Lindaq888 wrote:

I could not find any agent here to help. The service sucks now. I remember I joined the public mobile in Summer just because of alive chat which can gave me instant help.

Log into your My Account....look the box on right side...will show YOUR Referral Code. 

Try this to contact a CSA. 

@Anonymous 

Does that copy and paste actually answer @Lindaq888 

I would  say absolutely not. 

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Lindaq888 

Sent you a referral code in the Community inbox, check envelope icon on top right

hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

Too many butter tarts for you.....read what the OP ASKED. 

I

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lindaq888   this is the online chat:

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

What exact issue you encountered?  The live chat are generally not too helpful. a lot of the time it just ask people to come back here and ask question here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lindaq888 

review how to found The Refer a Friend Reward - Public Mobile

if you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Lindaq888 

Sent you a referral code in the Community inbox, check envelope icon on top right

hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

PM does not have phone support.  All support are online , open ticket with PM or via Community help

once you have the PM SIM ready, you can activate online yourself via:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/portal/activation

you can request phone number transfer during the activation process if you want to . 

Need Help? Let's chat.