welcome to PM...you can message mods all day...however

gbokodi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

allday.jpg

however.....

welcome.jpg

my pms have been deleted......awesome

32 REPLIES 32

Yes @ledzeppelin moderators work Saturday and Sundays 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (EST). There's usually 2 on at any time during the weekends.

ledzeppelin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Are the mods working today and tomorrow? Nobody has responded to my issues.

cakwan
Sigh..it'd be nice to know how long or where we were "in line" for our issues to get resolved instead of waiting days on end.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You did the right thing, unfortunately it's a waiting game now.

cakwan
Question, I am also in need of porting my number over and have private messaged @Shazia_K but have not heard back. Do I have to send my pin as well? I only provided my cell number, previous provider account number and PM sim number. I have been waiting patiently for 2 days now with no response 😞 the ony thing I can do with my phone is make outgoing calls...

Rockdaddy22
It's a joke 😞 Shaz is doing her best.

ASharpTM

@jimmyche wrote:
Someone owe the mod a $20 gift card then.

Why exactly would we as customers reward people for just doing their job?

I appreciate mods for doing what they can to help people but this is just another case of the squeaky wheel getting the grease. The original poster cries for attention and a mod swoops in to help prioritizing people in this thread over people that have been waiting days or even over a week for a reply to their private messages.

This behaviour should not be rewarded...

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Someone owe the mod a $20 gift card then.

Yes I heard he was taken care of!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Shaz took care of him

lfunk

It looks to me like his issues have been resolved

I hate bringing this one back up but was  hoping to get a status from him

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
It'll all be good usually it takes minutes. I know you're probably a good person that is frustrated. I'm sure when you calm down and have service, you'll come to love us 🙂 Maybe lol

gbokodi

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@gbokodi wrote:

@Shazia_K wrote:

@gbokodi

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone. 

Thanks and have a nice day! 

Shazia

thank you...i will stop now, i'll be back in 2hours tho if it doesnt work

thanks!

Thanks for the warning.  But how about come back in an hour and thank the MODS for helping you as well.  Don't just spread your angry come in and show some appreciation as well

i'll do one better, if it works within 2hours (2PM EST) i will return and give the mod a 20$ gift card

thanks

@gbokodi wrote:

@Shazia_K wrote:

@gbokodi

The port has been requested, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone. 

Shazia

thanks!

Thanks for the warning.  But how about come back in an hour and thank the MODS for helping you as well.  Don't just spread your angry come in and show some appreciation as well

Ryo

@Shazia_K Thanks, sending you a private message with the history

gbokodi

@Shazia_K wrote:

@gbokodi

Shazia

thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@meekju1339

Please send me a private message.

thanks! 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Idiot causing all this stir when its all because he doesnt even know his own pin. @Shazia_K dont help this jerk first, help the others patiently waiting. I am not one of those waiting so this is not biased.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gbokodi

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

gbokodi

@Ryo wrote:

@Shazia_K please do not enable people like this, many have been patiently waiting for reposnses longer than he has. It would be very unfair and lead to continued chaos. I'm at 9 days now waiting for my message to be read. Others are in the same boat 

This would not be fair.

9 days.....ahaha keep sitting there and waiting

gbokodi

@Shazia_K wrote:

@Ryo

I'm sorry for that! 

Who was your message sent to ? Can you send it back to me? 

Thanks,

Shazia

sent you a new meessage with all the wind info...let me know

This is going to be a user error one isn't it.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Ryo

I'm sorry for that! 

Who was your message sent to ? Can you send it back to me? 

Thanks,

Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gbokodi

You are sending me 100 messages with only your phone number, you think this will help resolve your issue?  I am willing to help you here! 

Please send me the account number you have with WIND the port has failed because you provided the wrong PIN number. 

Thanks,

Shazia

DUDE are you kidding me they are offer ing you help you and bump a thread.  how about reply.  I wish you came into one of the forums I admin would have been a quicka nd easy refund  and a thanks but no thanks for your business.  They are doing their best and super busy and you keep creating threads and PMs and complaing that you aren't getting help.  They then ask you to send info and you spend more time posting on here?!?!?!

gbokodi

bump

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gbokodi

As I asked you before please send me a single message with complete details, I request this because it will help me resolved the issue quicker. 

Thanks,

Shazia

gbokodi

@Ryo wrote:

@Shazia_K please do not enable people like this, many have been patiently waiting for reposnses longer than he has. It would be very unfair and lead to continued chaos. I'm at 9 days now waiting for my message to be read. Others are in the same boat 

This would not be fair.

bro i'll just report it as fraud on my cc and get full refund...

*YAWN*

arkw
Ladies and gentlemen, this is why we can't have nice things.

Need Help? Let's chat.