cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we can call some numbers but not others, can recicve calls from some numbers others get busy signal

Donpublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We get can't reach many numbers,   we get the message "6UM1  the number you have reached is not in service."  This is Costco, 
There does not seem to be a pattern. 

We can call some numbers and get through fine, other numbers we get 6UM1, number is not in services.  on some numbers we get a beeping tone and no message, and on some numbers (live voicemail) it just immediately hangs up, no message no sound.   But I can call 911 and many other numbers. 

This has been going on for over 24 hours, since yesterday March 2 around 8:00 AM
we can receive some calls on one of the phones but the same calling number can't call the other phone.   We don't know about other people who have tried to reach us and just get a busy signal. 

this is happening on my phone and my wife's phone.   simalar situation but differnt numbers respond differently on each phone.

4 REPLIES 4

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Donpublic 

Try rebooting your phone in case Telus has applied a system wide fix? Otherwise as suggested you will need customer support to open a ticket with the tech team to fix the glitch.

Donpublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks, have done a ticket on chat and messaging. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Donpublic 

There have been issue since yesterday for some people with both incoming and outgoing calls. 

Try to change to 3G only and see if it connects to the network at all with such settings

If that does not help, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM support and let them aware you are one of those, too.  Some customers got the ticket to support and got it resolved quickly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Donpublic 

There's definitely a service issue going on with public mobile as a large quantity of similar issues have been posted on this forum.

Reach out to the customer support staff and let them know the troubles you are experiencing.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.