cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vouchers

ninsnows
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i bought 3 vouchers and in total it was $50, what i have to pay for my plan. I tried using them but it says error, like they are not valid. And when i go to pay it says : amount due : $7 , but i want to pay 50$!! what do i do???

5 REPLIES 5

@ninsnows wrote:

thank you! that worked

when will the internet start working?

If you have data in your plan then make sure data is enabled and your phone has the correct APN settings.

Also do a reboot of your phone. 

ninsnows
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you! that worked

when will the internet start working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ninsnows wrote:

i bought 3 vouchers and in total it was $50, what i have to pay for my plan. I tried using them but it says error, like they are not valid. And when i go to pay it says : amount due : $7 , but i want to pay 50$!! what do i do???

Sounds like you already have $43 in Available Funds. Maybe just enter one voucher (in 611) and satisfy the $7. Keep the other vouchers for another renewal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ninsnows wrote:

First double check you're entering the PIN information exactly (typos happen).  I understand some vouchers cannot be activated straight away and can take upto a day before you'll be allowed to use them.

You can also try dialling 611 and see if you can make the payment that way.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ninsnowsTry entering them via 611

Need Help? Let's chat.