cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail unavailable

zyad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I hold the 1 it says ''voicemail unavailable'' and it says to go to menu-settings.

When I go to the settings and there is nothing relevant that can resolve the issue? Whats going on I need my voicemail!

What to do??

15 REPLIES 15

zyad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's working! when I call my number it's working. When I dial 1 (like I always did) it's not working

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@zyad wrote:

It's working! when I call my number it's working. When I dial 1 (like I always did) it's not working

@zyad 

That's why I said your speed dial is not set up correctly. You need to reset it, check the instructions of your phone or take example from my first post.

@zyad : Edit: A couple suggestions here are saying to set that voicemail number as your number. No. You set it to a PM voicemail access number like +17785804001. There are many numbers across the country but with Canada-wide calling it doesn't matter.

You also set the forwarding numbers to that number.

Edit: how about that. I would suggest that the right number is the 580 number but yes indeed that works. Thanks @t_p . \/

@z10user4 wrote:

@zyad : A couple suggestions here are saying to set that voicemail number as your number. No. You set it to a PM voicemail access number like +17785804001. There are many numbers across the country but with Canada-wide calling it doesn't matter.

You also set the forwarding numbers to that number.

My phone works fine with the voicemail set to my number.

@z10user4 Guess you'd proven me wrong...again:

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks!  😃

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@zyad wrote:

When I hold the 1 it says ''voicemail unavailable'' and it says to go to menu-settings.

When I go to the settings and there is nothing relevant that can resolve the issue? Whats going on I need my voicemail!

What to do??

@zyad  - did you ever get the voicemail to work on your phone?

Check out the available Voicemail Access Numbers here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

Applefight321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Go to settings, search for voice-mail. In the settings it has a category called voice-mail. The number that should link to your actual voice-mail. Maybe that'll help

Need Help? Let's chat.