cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail in french, cannot select "4" password invalid?

jonathan1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi; i cannot setup my voicemail, it is in french voice prompts.  as per the previous thread i try to enter my PIN as well as navigate to change the language in the voicemail, but it says my password is invalid and it boots me out.

how do i set my voicemail up and have the voice prompts in English?

3 REPLIES 3

jonathan1

resetting the password from the website worked. I was able to get in and also reset my voicemail to English afterwards.

Thanks!

@gachi wrote:

Hi @jonathan1,

You can try to reset your voicemail password...

Login to your account and go to the "Plan and Add-Ons" tab, then there's another tab for "Reset Voicemail Password".

jonathan1

so i went to the profile and reset my voicemail password as you suggested, thanks.

it resets the password to the 10 digit phone number associated with the account.

However, the voicemail prompts are still in french, and i cannot navigate through the menus.

Is there a way to tell public mobile to set my default language to english?  i specified this in the application.  

thanks

gachi

Hi @jonathan1,

You can try to reset your voicemail password...

Login to your account and go to the "Plan and Add-Ons" tab, then there's another tab for "Reset Voicemail Password".

Never had to do it myself, but I'm guessing you should get a text message on your phone for the new PIN.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.