cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verification email

jsomoye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to log in to my account to renew my plan which has expired. Unfortunately my email address was deactivated my my university last month and is no longer functional, and i have not yet updated my email address in my account.

Anyway i am trying to log into my public mobile account to top up, but i am getting an acc verification screen where a code is sent to my email address. I am required to enter  6 Digit security code sent to my email address. Unfortunately i am unable to access the old email so i am at a standstill and dont know what to do.

I need you to pls advise / help me, as i need to update my email address so i can get the code, or find a way to bypass this verification stage.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated, as this is an emergency.

Thanks,

Jaiye

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

While everybody tells you to contact support to change the email, which is right as far as that goes, but you can buy vouchers and dial 611 to enter them. Or use real time payments in some stores. Or if your card is valid on your account and if you know your 4 digit account pin then you can also dial 611 and make a payment. That way your account can get reactivated and you would regain services. Then take your time to get the email changed on the account as suggested.

You can even login to the account using the chatbot.

If you last paid more than 4 months ago then it might also be that your account has fully deactivated.

jsomoye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent an email to CS_Agent and i am awaiting a reply.

Thanks

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

479DA461-6593-4D80-97BF-51796A87080B.jpeg

@jsomoye 

You can have the 2FA code text to your phone so you can login to your account but you need to contact a CS_Agent to have the email address changed on your account as per @Yummy .

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jsomoye 

you need to contact a customer service agent they will help reset/change your account email 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Contact agent as only they can update your email.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.