cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use the bonus data first for old reward program?

kevinyang1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the old reward program is going away and PM is giving bonus data to those customers who are still using it.  It says the bonus data last for only 180 days. PM did give me bonus data from the last couple years and those data doesn't have expired day. they will run out as you use up.  So I just want to know if I got this bonus data this time(only last for 180 days, I am using not too much data actually, that's why I am using $15 plan), the system will use the no expired day data first or the data which has expired day.   which one they will use first?  if system will use the unexpired data first, I can just say holly..............      anyone who knows or I should ask the customer service.

thx

5 REPLIES 5

@will13am wrote:

@BKNS27 wrote:

@kevinyang1987 

The bonus Points Rewards of 30gb for 150 days (not 180 days) will be used up first before your More is Merrier bonuses.

Have you got evidence this is the case or is this opinion?  

I believe that has been mentioned to be the case by other oracles at least a few times in the main thread on this topic. 

ON4EKE_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't think so. In one of the accounts I manage ($15 plan), it received 1GB bonus expiring in 30days, data was being used from the prior Xmas bonuses and left the 1GB bonus (with expiry) untouched. It's just a ploy to make you think you can use the compensation first and leave your other bonuses untouched.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@kevinyang1987 

The bonus Points Rewards of 30gb for 150 days (not 180 days) will be used up first before your More is Merrier bonuses.

Have you got evidence this is the case or is this opinion?  

I already mentioned to a PM Agent, the Little Bonus, I thought with the 150 Day was more ludicrous, perhaps almost an insult

The expiry for a 240GB Add-On Data Gift should be at least either a Yr or 2 Yrs Tops Very least

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kevinyang1987 

Need Help? Let's chat.