cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usage errors

mike3955
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My usage data on their web site says I've used 63 minutes for incoming calls.  I have used less than 2 minutes.  What is wrong with their tracking system?  I have a 100 outgoing call plan so this error will eat up my time quickly!

5 REPLIES 5

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Keep in mind there is nothing on the "View my usage" page to indicate which calls consumed minutes from your plan, and which did not. You can only go by comparing your used minutes counter on the overview page before and after each call to know definitively which calls used minutes.

However, on the current $15 plan, calls that do not consume minutes appear like any other, such as:

• Incoming calls
  • Unanswered calls that are diverted to voicemail
  • Calls to toll-free numbers

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mike3955 wrote:

My usage data on their web site says I've used 63 minutes for incoming calls.  I have used less than 2 minutes.  What is wrong with their tracking system?  I have a 100 outgoing call plan so this error will eat up my time quickly!

@mike3955 Incoming calls don't count towards your 100 outgoing minutes. You could have 1063 minutes showing incoming and it wouldn't make a difference to your plan minutes. As indicated in earlier replies, look at your main page in your self serve account like below. That is the only one that matters.

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 5.34.50 PM.png

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Please review the Usage History and it should tell your usage including the minutes deducted from calls. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mike3955 wrote:

Which is it? Incoming or outgoing?

The front overview page is the counter that matters. What are you seeing for your 100 minutes counter?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mike3955 wrote:

How many minutes showing on the minutes usage line on your overview page?

My usage line is showing that I used 51 minutes out of 100 minutes from my $15 plan.

100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
51  /  100 MIN

Need Help? Let's chat.