Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us roamimg issue

gehman64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

add on not working. dose it takes some time to activate

13 REPLIES 13

@tanitayl- Do you have the envelope icon up by your hamburger avatar? If so then click it and click on the little pencil on a pad icon next to the Inbox heading and then in the to box start typing cs_agent and it will pop it up and you can select it. Then type any subject. Then the body.

You will be asked some questions to verify you are able to access the account.

tanitayl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I will be using  method you just explained to be problematic. I just went through the chatbots for thev3rd time, how and who do I send a private message to?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@tanitayl- I wasn't asking for your receipts. Just the payment history or transaction history from the account. Not the credit card either.

Your timing is very close. Perhaps the extra waiting day has been fixed. So you said you bought one bundle on the 29th. On the 8th, did you buy the same bundle? Then on the 18th, did you buy that same bundle but now it doesn't work?

Anyway, to get any credits, you'll need to click on the Chatbot link at the bottom of this page to send a ticket to the support people. It can be troublesome so let us know. You could also send a private message.

tanitayl

Because on my receipt shows my address my account number and everything like that so I would rather talk to the person that's in charge and does deals with the refunds and provide them with that information.

tanitayl

The first add on I bought was July 29th, and that was 10 days, the second time was August 8th the same bundle it worked  just the same,  meaning it actually worked. For the third time I bought it August 18th, and it doesn't work. I want a refund and I would like to talk to some that help me with that. Should I as your customers of the "public mobile family" that is loyal be penalized for a service that is not working or active, or fulfilled. I am asking simply for my money back. It is my money I shouldn't have to beg for it. The service is not working on public mobile's end. Then I should receive an automatic refund. So I'm asking who do I go to? Who is the person in charge to make a refund  happen. That is the person I will show my proof to. No disrespect or any thing, but are you a CS or PM?

@tanitayl- What all did you buy before, and what all did you recently buy? There may still be issues with multiple talk add-ons whether on its own or in a bundle. There are 3 ways to buy talk. You need to wait until the 240 hours has passed to buy another talk add-on. To buy the same one would either need support help or you would have to wait another day.

Maybe you could provide an image of your payment history from here so we can see what and when you bought add-ons.

tanitayl

I did all that and it is not working, and I had is raoming with data before, 10 days prior and it was fine. But when I had purchased it again on Aug 18, it didn't  and is still not working. I have asked for a refund. I went took the ticket and still no responses and no solution. So what am I supposed to do now? I am beginning to rethink continuing on with public mobile, and I will also my family service plans that is also with Public mobile. But I need to ge a refund right away for a service  that has not been provided 

@tanitayl- Talk is very problematic now. Text and data should work fine. You'll need to connect to T-Mobile and hopefully your phone supports 2G and then you can make calls. For data, turn on roaming and also of course your data.

tanitayl

The same is happening to me as well, I have spent all day trying a solution. Was there a solution, I am still waiting for one.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@gehman64 

you are in U.S now and you did buy it... so if you are in canada and you plan to go to U.S and you did buy it Add-ons then it's will not working ... the start U.S roaming Add-ons working when you are in U.S and that add-ons U.S roaming packages for 10 day.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@gehman64 @Hi no it activates as soon as you purchase it are you in the US now? The 3g calling is pretty much gone but data should work , if you can manually set your phone to 2g you may be able to connect to T mobile for calling where are you located?

@gehman64 wrote:

add on not working. dose it takes some time to activate

Add-ons activate immediately.  When you say not working, which add-on did you buy?  In the U.S., voice service is only available on T-Mobile's 2g network for Public Mobile customers.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Which add-on? For data, turn on roaming data and of course your data. For talk, connect to T-Mobile and hopefully your phone supports 2G. Text should work if you got an add-on with text.

It should be immediate. Talk is very problematic these days.

Need Help? Let's chat.