cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading plan

Karin2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I upgrade my plan do I lose all my bonus long distance minutes from my existing plan? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

@Karin2 

Rewards, purchased and gifted add ons stay with the account they are not tied to your plan. Promotional bonus add one will almost always remain after changing your plan but this is YMMV so you have to live with the results if they are lost or not. Promotional reoccurring bonuses or time limited ones ie. $10 for 6 months or the current 2GBBONUS promocode promotion are almost always lost. Its best not to risk them unless absolutely necessary.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Karin2  no, you won't loss them  The add-on you purchased and the Holiday bonus will stay.  The only thing it might lost is that if you have some activation promotion, like the reoccurring data bonus, that you might lost.  Other than that, you are safe

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes you can keep the holiday minutes and data even after upgrading.

Only thing is if you signed up with the 2GBBONUS monthly data promo, you may lose that bonus data. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Karin2 

Your bonus long distance calling minutes and gifts are attached to your account not your plan, so you shouldn't lose them if you change your plan.

@Karin2 wrote:

If I upgrade my plan do I lose all my bonus long distance minutes from my existing plan? Thank you!

You'll be able to keep the bonus long distance mimutes even after a plan change.

Need Help? Let's chat.