cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating info

Yolande2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to update my credit card info. The chatbot keeps telling me to go to Payments, then Update card. There is no Update card on my Payments page. There is a Manage Subscription, which leads to a Update Payment Method, but it won't let me input the new information. What am I missing here???  All I need to do is update the expiry date on my card.

thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Yolande2

Thanks everyone for your comments. I tried again this afternoon using the same browser (Chrome) and suddenly it's working.... Either they've fixed it or it's an on-again, off-again thing.

@Nee1234 wrote:

Apparantely you reached the correct page to update the card information. I tried to replicate it and could not enter the card number as well. But then I tried with another browser and it worked perfectly fine. Probably you can try to another browser. 

WHY don't you tell us which browser failed and which worked?

This credit card issue is ongoing for months and months and NOBODY cares!!! PM WAKE UP and fix this problem. Do you want customers or not?

Nee1234

Apparantely you reached the correct page to update the card information. I tried to replicate it and could not enter the card number as well. But then I tried with another browser and it worked perfectly fine. Probably you can try to another browser. Or else, just for the sake of it, clear brower cache, ensure that there are no updates pending on browser or PC and then try again. Sorry in case it sounds too basic of information but quite often, I have found that just by doing these things and then restarting the computer, everything returns to normal.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yolande2 

Did you try using the PM app? Click on Payment tab on the bottom of app then to Update Card Information.

Yolande2

Thanks. I ended up getting a ticket with an agent. Hopefully they can just update the info for me.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Another broken system!! Ongoing issue for months now. Try to log out and log back in, use another browser or device. Might have to try again tomorrow. In some case can't use same card. Its a mess.

If all else fail, might have to buy vouchers from stores such as gas station and load to account for now.

Need Help? Let's chat.