cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update creditcard

gec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

trying to update creditcard but dont know what email was used to set account up. 

the password reset is no problem as it is sent to the phone but when trying to recover the email its sent to the gmail or whatever to recover and i dont remember what email was used to set up the account years ago

6 REPLIES 6

Lolo_1234
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you don't have a way to access the reset email then you'll need to contact customer support - you'll fin the link in my post below 🙂

gec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

problem is "forgot email" sends an email to the phone not a text and i dont have access to the email account

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gec 

This is very easy to do. Go to Public Mobile to log in. You will see THIS at the bottom.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1706473913557.png

Click forgot email. It will then send info to your phone. This should at least get you at a starting point.

Then this is how you change your credit card.

How to change your credit card number

First and foremost, if you are changing your credit card information, you need to add every piece of information about the credit card like it was your first time. Even if it’s already auto filled, do it anyway.

When you log in to your Public Mobile account, go to the Payments button.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1706474019033.png

On the right hand side, click on Manage Subscription.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1706474019004.png

Then click on Manage Payment Method and remember, change and edit everything even if it’s already auto filled.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1706474018985.png

Created by Chalupa Batman

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gec 

In the past, Public mobile use to send a welcome email when you first activated account.  You could check your various email accounts for this welcome email.  

Lolo_1234
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The best would be to contact a CS agent 🙂

Just click on this link to send a message : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.