cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unregistered sim

PeterxbYang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have been an PM member since November and all of a sudden today my sim became unregistered and I can no longer go on the network. I had previously lost a phone and also want to see if its possible to put that IMEI of that phone on blacklist. The phone I am currently using is a new phone I purchased brand new recently and it had worked for about two weeks until this happened. Can someone assist me in troubleshooting this?

Thanks

30 REPLIES 30

dankbarr

I have had my public mobile account and registered sim for yrs .... today I woke up and it says unregistered sim .... I checked IMEI and phone is clean ... I also rebooted phone

Wireless is connected but phone and texts no... I need my phone

Dan 

@dankbarr wrote: 

I have had my public mobile account and registered sim for yrs .... today I woke up and it says unregistered sim .... I checked IMEI and phone is clean ... I also rebooted phone

Wireless is connected but phone and texts no... I need my phone

Dan 

Can you log into self service and see what your Account Status is? Is your renewal date today?

dankbarr

I’ve been trying to contact you by email .... My account is autopay and paid up till nov6

@dankbarr wrote:

I’ve been trying to contact you by email .... My account is autopay and paid up till nov6

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the quote bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

dankbarr

Worked last night .... today says unregistered.... what can I do

@dankbarr wrote:

If you're able to log in to your account then go in to the Change SIM function and compare the last 4 digits of your registered SIM to your actual physical SIM card in your phone. If they're different then change the password and then use the lost/stolen function to suspend your account.

Then run around to all your online financial access points and make sure nothing is lost and perhaps change those passwords too.

Then come back here and contact the mods to regain use of your account.

dankbarr

Checked the 4 digits are the same

dankbarr

What do I do now?

@dankbarr wrote:

Checked the 4 digits are the same

Well that's good news. Can you try the SIM in another phone? That would tell you if the phone is a problem.

@dankbarr wrote:

What do I do now?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the quote bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.