cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to receive SMS messages after transferred account

dnaty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I transferred my phone to PM, I'm unable to receive SMS messages. Additionally, my new account with PM isn't functioning anymore. The message I receive states: 'We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access. A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to your phone number. We will need you to confirm this number...' However, I can't access the full service because I can't receive SMS. I can call, but no SMS messages. I wrote to an Agent, I was not home and I lost 24h so I think the ticket was closed. I tried to open a new one, it was sent but I cannot see it. Any suggestion? This is ongoing problem since May 3rd.

6 REPLIES 6

@dnaty wrote:

One of their agents fix it in 2 minutes! ...

That is fantastic! 

dnaty

One of their agents fix it in 2 minutes! ...

dnaty

... and to create a new ticket I cannot - it is not working. I tried 2 times and I sent the request but I cannot see any ticket created.

dnaty

They notify you by email on the first page when you access your account, but then they have the message "We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access" and they are sending SMS ... so it is not possible by email for the second one.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @dnaty 

Public Mobile has been dealing with SMS issues for almost a month now with new activations and still no fix. Please create a ticket to resolve it. Furthermore, you can have the 6 digit code sent to your email.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1714954498552.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Garyvasc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think ,you also can choose be notified by email

Need Help? Let's chat.