cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to reactivate sim

nrkrahul007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hii, i am unable to reactivate my sim even though i have enough balance in my account can anyone help me with this ?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nrkrahul007 - manually add enough funds to cover the owing amount (or add more), then select the resume/reactivate option.

Are your services currently working?

If so, and your renewal is today you can ignore that Expired message on your self serve, if you have enough funds to cover your renewal or on autopay.

@nrkrahul007   if you have a $25 plan,  you only have $20  as Available Fund earlier, of course adding $1 would not help

Again, how much you have in Available fund now?

pay the difference between $25 and your current Available fund and see if it works.  use the option "Other (enter the desired payment amoiunt) " and manually enter that amount. (do not use Amount Due, that usually have problem)

nrkrahul007

25$ is my current plan and i have tried paying 1$ but it just added to my account balance

@nrkrahul007   what is your current plan?  $25? $35?

and your Available fund = $20?

nrkrahul007

i have to pay 10$ for activation but my account has 20$.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nrkrahul007   First confirm if you see Available Fund is same or more than your current Amount due

If that is the case, try to go back to Payment page, one time payment and use the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" to make a $1 payment.  Once paid, click Reactivate current plan is the button is around, then logoff and reboot your phone

Check to see if it works

(If you don not have Available Fund same as your Amount due, load enough fund using the method above , using the "Other .. " option and manually enter the amount)

Need Help? Let's chat.