cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to log on and cut off....

Skeptic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My brother has a public mobile account but has lost his password and PIN. Because he has been unable to pass on his updated credit card, public mobile has cut him off so he has no phone! Worse than that, he has been evacuated from the fires near Monte Lake and now has no phone to contact anybody. I desperately need someone to contact me so I can pass on his credit card info and have his account made live again asap!

my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx and my name is xxxxx xxxxxxxx.

My brother who has lost his public mobile acc because he has not informed them of his new credit info is xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx. I have been given his info so you can call me immediately and reinstate his account. Please understand that this is a critical time for him because of the evacuation.  Thank-you.

Edit: Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.  

8 REPLIES 8

@Luddite 

Yes the solution partially solves the issue but does it return service to the customer? How does the plan get paid for if the customer does not know their pin # and does not have access to the internet since its the brother reaching out for help?

You can also do retail top-up ,  small charge applies, available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.

@Skeptic 

Your brother has his phone ? Is he checking it periodically for service? If so  go to a shell station, SDM, London Drugs or 7/11 and purchase a voucher to cover his plan amount...$25? $35? 40? Then you call 1 855 4PUBLIC enter your brothers 10 digit phone # then follow the prompts to add the vouchers  12 digit pin code . Then once accepted hang up and try texting or calling your brother

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skeptic 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Skeptic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Skeptic , please contact the customer support agents as already recommended.  Since you don't have access to login credentials, I suggest using the link below and submitting a private message to the customer support agents direction.  You will need to supply identification in order for them to update the credit card information and reset the account password.  I hope you have access to information on the account such as the current credit card number.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Skeptic :Also you should remove your phone number because any personal info can be stolen here and misused.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Skeptic :You'll have to use your brother phone to call 611 and pay for it that way with voucher or credit card.

You can also contact the Customer Assist Agents by click the white bubble chatbot in bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.