cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two accounts

Joannejojo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi so I set up my son with public mobile back in I'm going to say October maybe, and just a couple weeks ago I signed up for public mobile and switched over here. Now the thing is I can't get logged into the other account that belongs to my son I pay for both accounts on my credit card I need to find a way to get into my son's account because it's always telling me my information is wrong when I know that's not the issue I even tried to get an email sent to me to reset my password and received nothing

Any help will be great thank you all in advance

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Joannejojo 

PM system only allows one email for one account.  So, you must have used different emails for two accounts. If you don't recall which emails you use, try Forgot login link on the login page, they will send an email to your email address and check all the emails you have access to

If you cannot sort out the 2 emails used, please ask agent to help.  Just message them here
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Joannejojo  If your using the same device t log into the two account you should clear cache and cookies or clear the app cache for PM . That or you can uninstall or reinstall the app instead then log into the other account . But accounts need there own email also can’t have two account with same email . Hopefully you didnt port you number in on his account . Does his phone still work and show his number when he calls somone ? Best to get support to help you straighten it all out 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1714867196477.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.