cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two accounts one credit card

gorf1923
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I checked the responses regarding having two or more accounts and having payments coming from one card. The last response I saw was from 2018. Seeing as how it's been 5 years I just wanted to check to see if that was still the case - we can have multiple accounts paid by one card.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have 3 Public Mobile Accounts and all 3 use the same Credit Card, not a single issue.

I also occasionally use my Credit Card + Postal Code for Friends Activation when they don't have a Credit Card, they pay me cash and I remove the card from the Account after sign up is completed. (This is the kind of person who wants to use a Voucher, but can't make the first payment with a Credit Card.) Using mine always works, no matter how many other accounts have my card on them.

Hope this information helps.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gorf1923 

yes, you can, no problem with PM.  You can use the same credit card for multiple accounts

The only thing to be careful is actually from your credit card side.  If two or more payments, same amount renewing on the same night, credit card might think they are duplicated charges and decline it.  So, if possible, make sure they don't renew on the same day, and not same amount on the same day

Need Help? Let's chat.