cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with new account

commander33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just set up a new account and moved my number over but the meid number was wrong. I did receive a text stating that someone from your team would call but they did not?? 

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@commander33 wrote:

i just set up a new account and moved my number over but the meid number was wrong. I did receive a text stating that someone from your team would call but they did not?? 

@commander33  - we are customers/members like you here, not Public Mobile employees.

Public Mobile Representatives/employees are called Customer Support Agents (CSA).

They are contact through a ticket message system. Two ways to reach them here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

if you are not getting anywhere with the porting phone number, submit a ticket to CSA and they will sort out your porting issue.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@commander33 

I understand what the text said, but unfortunately their systems are glitchy and PM just doesn't offer any phone support, ever. No matter the situation. So if you want to get the issue resolved, unfortunately the only two options are to:

(1) Call the number that I sent you. Or, if you don't wish to do that.

(2) You can private message the link in my last message.

There are no other ways of getting support from PM, unfortunately.

@commander33 wrote:

PM texted me on my phone as soon as i switched saying they would contact me because their was an issue setting it up 

@commander33  From what we heard, they never really contact you.  So, check your inbox, call the number I sent you and you can get that resolved quickly

commander33

PM texted me on my phone as soon as i switched saying they would contact me because their was an issue setting it up 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@commander33   Call the number we have sent you, (check the envelope icon on the top right)  That is porting support team and they have support person to talk to you.  You can give them the correct information back, and they can re-trigger the porting process for you

0PX9O4

@commander33 wrote:

Thank you but the issue is on the public side and i cant seam to get a response from them  

Unfortunately PM does not offer any phone or email support, ever. So you will never get a call from a PM agent no matter what the issue is. The only way to get support from a PM agent is through private messages here on this community.

0PX9O4

@commander33 

If you prefer to, you can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can look into this for you.

commander33

Thank you but the issue is on the public side and i cant seam to get a response from them  

0PX9O4

@commander33 

Please let us know how it goes once you call them. All the best! 🙂

0PX9O4

@commander33 

I will private message you a phone number that you can call to check on the status of your porting request.

Need Help? Let's chat.