cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

triple payments

tunguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did join public mobile around end of November 2021 and I made the auto pay on the same day.

On Nov 27, 2021, I had a auto pay from "Koodo top up Reapprov" 17.25 Cad

On Dec 29, 2021, I had one auto payment from "Public mobile" with 12.65 Cad, and one  auto payment from "Public mobile  Vancouver" with 12.65 Cad

However, our Transaction History balance for the last 30 days is just 15 Cad.

I can not find the invoice to see what did happen. And I also do not know why I have been auto paid for 3 times.

Please help me to see what has been happened to my account.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tunguyen  - Telus owns both Koodo and Public Mobile. 

For some bizarre reason, Public Mobile activations show Koodo, than Public Mobile as vendor going forward.

The December 2021 charge is your credit card charge with your rewards being credit, and don't forgot the taxes!

I would say one of those is a Pending charge that will fall away once Authorized, but in the event the 2nd one becomes Authorized and you DO NOT See the Available Funds balance in your account with additional funds, then contact CSA to inquire.

The Details Payment History on your Self Serve account DOES NOT show taxes, but will show the credits/debits.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tunguyen 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tunguyen : Can you post your transaction history from here? If you have a balance then that means that other payment added to your balance. It shouldn't have taken it. But at least it's there. If it is.

Edit: So your first payment is your plan cost plus 15% tax. And since you chose autopay at activation, you got $2 credit in your account. Then the autopay reward converted on your renewal to total $4 off for $11 plus 15% tax.

What is your current Available Funds?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tunguyen You sure thr duplicated one was not just a pending charge??

did you recall you had issue with activation and you had to activate a 2nd time?  it could be that you have activated 2 accounts that day.   The first one created and you thought it error out and then a 2nd one which you are using now. 

Open a ticket with PM support and  have them to trace for you 

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

1. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.