cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer my Koodo phone number to Public Mobile

johnpreston
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just paid for a new account with you but am informed I need a customer service person to transfer my Koodo phone number over to the new service. xxx-xxx-xxxx ,please do this ASAP......Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx

xxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

5 REPLIES 5

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @johnpreston,

Has there been any progress with your situation? Just seeing what the wait times are with Customer Service? 

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Manius4 days! That's very unusual; I haven't waited more than 24 hours myself; maybe you can politely ask for a follow-up?

Manius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been waiting for 4 days here, no reply from any Cs Agents 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@johnpreston  if it’s koodo pre paid then yes you do once your create an account with a temp PM phone number then contact support to get the to assist in porting it over to PM 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @johnpreston ,

You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission. Explain your situation; they should be able to help you.

Note that they are currently overwhelmed by all of the Black Friday tickets, so it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. Be patient.

Also, take care not to share any personal information here, as the forum is public, and you might expose your personal information.

Best of luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.