cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket submission not working

rssmyth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello PM,

I tried submitting a ticket online but received an error code.

I should have contacted you earlier, but I'm in need of an invoice for all 2023 expenses to file my income taxes. The personal history says I can only access activity for the past 180 days. Would it be possible to get a summary for all of 2023?

Also, is there a way I can get monthly statements emailed to me so I can collect them throughout the year rather than at year-end?

Thank you for your help!

Rosanna

3 REPLIES 3

@ilanna  If you sent private messages to agents at the link @Cheetah24  gave and got no reply, have you checked your Sent folder (tap your inbox for the drop down) to make sure they went?  It can take longer but usually they reply quite quickly.  Just checking - you are looking for a reply at the envelope icon top right of the page, or by tapping your avatar for Messages if there's no envelope?

ilanna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cheetah;

The link you offer does not work. I have submitted two tickets with no help! I paid for a voucher because it was not accepting my Visa. Now I don't know what to do and I need my phone!

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@rssmyth : If you are talking about the chat bot it's unfortunately broken for a long time now. I don't know when they are gonna fix it. 

You can login to your account to get monthly statements but I believe it spans only for one year back. So if you need more better to contact the customer support agent through direct message at, https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.