cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the rank level of Public community

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

may I know the exact level of public community, could someone please explain to me, I am curious about updating method and whether my current level will drop after the community's activity level drops?

5 REPLIES 5

Always so encouraging and positive. I like it! @Andy85 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gwanzi 

Rank is a feature with Community software (Khoros), but is more for fun.  It will only be going up, check this post and you will get to know how you can climb up the rank 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976/highlight/t...

Or in general, put your heart out to help and good things will happen

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gwanzi 

If you want to check your contributor ranking then scroll down to the bottom of the “Get Support” page.

Your Great Citizen ranking is based on your contribution and participation on this Community…It won’t drop…It will change to the next level up until your reach to Mayor or ultimately Oracle level.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gwanzi The level or title of your profile is merely an indicator of how involved you've been in the community over time. As you collaborate more within this space, your title will change. 

That said, regardless of the level, you'll learn tons of things along the way, receive/provide great advice, and meet some cool people along the way! 

@Gwanzi wrote:

may I know the exact level of public community, could someone please explain to me, I am curious about updating method and whether my current level will drop after the community's activity level drops?

Community ranks mean very little.  It's only an indication of how long you're been here and the amount of total participation over a time.  The Community ranks don't drop.

Need Help? Let's chat.