cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the 1 Gb bonus for 6th months promotion

abdellahrami
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

i currently have the plan of 15$ per month, i ve seen there is a current promotion for new clients where if you start a new plan of value 25$ per month or more they give you 1Gb for free for 6 months ( i'm in quebec so maybe this offer is only available here ). My question is how do i get this promotion by changing my plan to the 25$ plan ? or do i have to stop my plan and subscrire as a new client ? 

5 REPLIES 5

abdellahrami
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

merci pour la proposition, est-ce que je peut changer de mon plan actuel vers ça ? si oui, comment ? car quand je choisis le plan de 35 dollar, ça ne me fait pas le rabais de 5 dollar avant le paiement 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@abdellahrami wrote:

hello,

i currently have the plan of 15$ per month, i ve seen there is a current promotion for new clients where if you start a new plan of value 25$ per month or more they give you 1Gb for free for 6 months ( i'm in quebec so maybe this offer is only available here ). My question is how do i get this promotion by changing my plan to the 25$ plan ? or do i have to stop my plan and subscrire as a new client ? 

@abdellahrami Que diriez-vous d'une offre pour 30 $ à la place? Uniquement en PQ  https://www.publicmobile.ca/fr/qc/plans/35for1GB-3Gspeed 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@abdellahrami 

This promotion is Canada wide, the bonus 1 GB bonous x 6 months.  New customers only. 

You can restart a new plan/account/SIM card if you really don't care about your present PM phone number.  You can't port a PM phone number to another PM phone number.  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@abdellahrami wrote:

hello,

The promo is for new activations only.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@abdellahrami The offer says "open to new customers only". You would have to activate a new sim/account.

Need Help? Let's chat.