cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temporary restore

rosie65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my account temporarily restored And a porting request from Virgin Plus confirmed

6 REPLIES 6

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Have you resolved this issue yet @rosie65 ? If not, you can purchase another SIM card here for dirt cheap then reactivate your account. Once again cheapest is $15 for a month. HOWEVER, depending on what kind of phone you have, if you're phone does eSIM, PM has those for free right now. So you still have to pick a cheap plan then port your number when it's set up. This is sadly the only option I can think of.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your account is suspended due to no pay for LESS than 90 days, pay renewal fee ASAP and port number out. There is no other way to make account/number active.

If account is suspended for 90+ day your account is already deleted and number lost.

rosie65
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I threw out the old Public Mobile  Sim. I now have the Virgin Plus Sim in. Can the confirmation of porting in an email or something

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rosie65 Sadly Public Mobile can not temporarily open your account to port the number. You would have to have an active account to be able to port the number. Meaning, you'd have to pay another month of service. If that is the route you want to go, porting your number, the purchase the cheapest account there is $15. There may be cheaper ones but I didn't see it on their website. Then, call Virgin to port number but before you do, you need to wait for a text message from Public Mobile authorizing you to port it. Then you text back with YES. Once that happens, you're good to go. Sadly your not pro rated and refunded anything not used. This is the only option. 

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rosie65- If you closed your account (and it was closed for 90 days), your number might be lost permanently.  If you are simply having issues logging into your account, you can try the forgot password option, or send a message to CS reps to help you get back into your account.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There's no such thing as temporary here. You'd have to pay for a new 30 days. Then when you get Virgin to request the number, you'll get a text from here on your old sim that you need to confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.