cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription

eddy123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 3 phones on my subscription. My phone number should be the prime, but it is not. One of the secondary phones is on my account as the prime number. I can't find any way to change this. I am also getting text messages on my phone saying that the credit card set up for auto pay will expire in 7 days. My card is valid until 2027. What is going on ???

8 REPLIES 8

🎣

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you talking with the right provider? There's no such thing as primary/secondary here nor multiple phones on one subscription.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@eddy123 

It is impossible to have one account with two other lines on PM because PM is a prepaid service so 1 account (1 line)/1 email address.

Only postpaid service like the mid and upper tier you can add lines to the same account.

Check all your archived emails and look for the Welcome to PM email used to activate the 2 other SIMs.

HI @eddy123 

you can submit ticket with agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I just submitted one and they picked up the ticket fast

eddy123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had this account for a almost 5 years now, and never had any issues. Since June of this year I have had many issues with the subscription. There is no way to contact anyone in person to talk to about the issues. I am trying to run a business, and don't have time to be wasting on these problems. The service, and rates are good, but I think I'm at the point where I will be looking for a different provider. Thanks for your reply

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Each cell number has to have it's own account and email

You cannot combine numbers on an account or make one a primary...they are all separate

You need to log into each one and manage each one separately.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @eddy123 if you have 3 phones, you have 3 logins, different logins using different email addresses, this is how PM system is set

Some people activated in store from years ago and not properly setup the login.  If you don't know the login for those different accounts, please submit ticket with CS agent and they can help
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

if you can login My Account, then Payment, Manage Subscription and Manage Payment Method to update credit card

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eddy123 

With Public Mobile you can only have one number per account and require a separate email for each account, do you have three separate accounts? 

The website has major cache issues so if you are trying to manage all three accounts from the same browser without clearing the cache you might be shown details that are associated with another account and not the one you logged into.

If you manage them all from the same browser try clearing the browsing data and cache and then try logging in again using an incognito window. Doing this should allow you to see the correct info for each account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.