Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription paid with a prepaid bond

martace1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to activate my account with prepaid bound

8 REPLIES 8

@dust2dust wrote:

@LitlLdy- Still in his library. Yes, hopefully not taken yet. There are many lurkers that don't participate.

@dust2dust , I see that! I did ask & provided the direct link to it! 3 hours is way to long for it to be here but I wasn’t on to see it to report it before now!

Op hasn’t came back to do it either!

Edit: CS_Agent removed it!

@LitlLdy- Still in his library. Yes, hopefully not taken yet. There are many lurkers that don't participate.

@Chalupa_Batman- nip is the French acronym for pin.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@martace1 , your voucher that you posted on this public/open forum has been removed by a CS_Agent. Someone could’ve taken it & used it causing you to lose the money that you paid for it! For your own privacy & security please do not post any private information here. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It may have already been taken by an unscrupulous lurker here but for heavens sake remove the image and from your image library. That's your money sitting there out in the open.
Go here and hover over it and click the little x in the corner to delete it.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/327986/tab/all

Ohhh a voucher. Gotcha. A Nip to us here in Manitoba is a burger from the Salisbury House restaurant. hehehe.

But to sign up with Public Mobile you NEED to use a credit card. Then once you've done that, THEN you can add this voucher to your account and continue to use vouchers if you choose to.

Hi @martace1 

The terms you're using are unclear. Are you trying to use a Pre Paid credit card like Visa or Mastercard? What is a nip? 

martace1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have paid 40$ to get my refill bond with a nip.. it should be accepted like all other company 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Prepaid "bond"? Prepaid "bound"? You can use those visa gift card type cards.

Need Help? Let's chat.