cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription not activated

RickyTran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I just paid for new $34 CAN/USA plan but during final step it failed. I have opened a ticket been over 3hr with 1 response asking for details. IS there a faster way to get my account up and running with number ported. Im about to cancel and not bother switching if it takes this long 

4 REPLIES 4

@RickyTran 

message support and ask them to reimburse you for the physical sim card

and honest, it is not bad to stay with physical sim card.  With esim, you need to rebuy a new one for $5 if you ever change phone, or reset your phone or delete the esim by accident.  Physical sim has no such cost down the road

RickyTran

yup Pixel phone has esim. CS said they cant activate the plan without a physical sim which is odd they allow for esim when you subscribe. Probably system overload from all the new promo subs

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is your phone eSIM compatible?  It can take a little time to go through support.  They are probably getting a lot of requests right now with the promotions.  

RickyTran

kind of dumb that they give you esim option but require a physical sim to activate the plan... Been over 3hrs and CS only replied 3 times and finally saying I need a physical sim. so stupid... 

Need Help? Let's chat.