cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscribing

ds7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant seem to reach the customer service they are very slow to respond help, trying to subscribe since yesterday

5 REPLIES 5

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

There is no phone number for public mobile. But the link was in the previous message so click on in and tell them of your request. 

You are correct about the expiry date, totally unrelated, I just made a post complaining about it. 

ds7

thank you but you obviously did not read my post. i want the promotion that was originally offered before they removed it early. so  i require speaking to a cs agent just not responding, hard to call no phone

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ds7 

Are you an existing member try to subscribe a different plan or a new member trying to subscribe a new plan/activation?

Here are the instructions for new members to port your old number to subscribe:

The steps must be followed in exact order if you are porting your number over to PM:

• Make sure your old SIM is active so don’t cancel serviced with them.
  • Purchase a PM SIM from Amazon ($4.99), Canadian Cell Supplies ($6.99) or pick one up from Telus/Koodo store ($10.00) or free eSIM from Public (only if your phone is eSIM compatible so check).
  • Download the PM app on your phone to activate the SIM. Use the old account number and not the IMEI to avoid issues. Complete to step 6. Note that your previous service is prepaid…you will need to pick a temporary number and contact the CS_Agent to complete the porting of your old number.
  • Keep the old SIM in your phone and wait for the text from old carrier and confirm with YES you are porting over to PM within 90 minute window once you get the text.
  • Keep the old SIM in your phone until porting process is completed because the old SIM will continue to work for about 2 hours.
  • Power off the phone once porting is completed then switch to PM SIM and power on your phone.

If all steps are followed and there was a problem, there could be provisional/backend issue with the SIM so contact a CS_Agent to fix at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you are looking for a new number. Just chose the numbers available.

ds7

it was website maintence. chat bot is no help i need a person. they said promo was good till 9th, but they lied it was only good till the 8th not the 9th. as they changed it. and i am trying to ask for the promotion that they offered tiil today the 9th.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I can imagine that they are busy. Did you use the chatbot? I guess you just have to wait for their reply. 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html.

What is the error you are getting? 

Need Help? Let's chat.