Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submit ticket

AutumnRafuse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do i submit a ticket 

20 REPLIES 20

.... but should also teach her that buying from marketplaces (FB marketplace, Warlmart Marketplace, Bestbuy marketplace, etc) are all dangerous

To all those thinking reporting to FB about that, it's useless.  Most FB scammers use fake accounts

@AutumnRafuse 

so sorry it's showing blcaklisted.. bad.. contact back to facebook and retund back, or reporting in facebook seller.

Wow. There's a life lesson. Please let her know that the vast majority of people are not scammers. You just have to develop the scammer radar.

AutumnRafuse

My 12 year old daughter bought it out of her hard earned money. Somone on Facebok

@AutumnRafuse   if you don't mind, maybe you can re-select @dust2dust  post as the solution instead then 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/submit-ticket/m-p/864367/highlight/true#M...

There we go. That's why I suggested that earlier, wondering.

So where did you get the phone?

@AutumnRafuse   yup. What you said so far, it did make me that that was the reason

where you got the phone from?  private sell? Kijiji? Marketplace?

AutumnRafuse

Say its blcaklisted great 

@AutumnRafuse wrote:

When i put it back in my 11 it works fine 

@AutumnRafuse  since you are not getting voice calls as well, APN won't help in your situation, you can ignore that for now

did you just get this iPhone 12 lately?  did you try it with another active sim to see if it is a device problem?

Please check if your device is blacklisted:

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

I would only do a hard reset as a last resort even if you have no data on the phone. APN is only for data. You're so far getting nothing. We need you to get calling and texting. Then we can look at data.

AutumnRafuse

i did 😞

@AutumnRafuse 

did you tried to reset network settings..  How to Reset Network Settings
and Check   APN settings

still not working first backup and tried reset hard

So that tells you it's a device issue and not a service issue. Not sure you need support from here.

AutumnRafuse

OK great thank you. But should it not work for both phones if that was the case?

@AutumnRafuse   you just joined PM today?  any error showing ? like Sim not provisioned?  No SIM?  if so,  yes, follow my advise in the first post to open ticket with PM Support.  It likely a sim card provisioning issue, an easy fix for PM, you just need to open the ticket

AutumnRafuse

When i put it back in my 11 it works fine 

Maybe have a look at devicecheck.ca to rule that out.

Connect to wifi and go to settings general about and see if any updates happen.

AutumnRafuse

I inserted my sim into my i phone 12 but will not pick up the internet.

I cant make phone calls or texts either. I called Apple they said its a carrier issue 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@AutumnRafuse 

For submit a ticket to Customer Support Agents.with SIMon here,

or by private message CS_Agent .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@AutumnRafuse   

do you mind to share your issue?  We are customers like you, but we might have some workarounds that help

To open ticket with PM support, please use of the two ways

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.