cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

something wrong about income calling

kevinjia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this morning i got message from pm about my porting was completed successfully(i port my FIDO number to pm). i use my home line to call my phone number,the pm phone(pm sim card) is working( but no display the calling number); and then i use my wife mobile phone to call me theFIDO phone(fido sim card) is still working(but no display the calling number too).

Both pm phone and FIDO phone can call out, both phone i power off and power on again.

what should i do next?

thanks helping!

13 REPLIES 13

@kevinjia Good to hear about that. 

Thanks for taking the time and updating us about the solution 

Have a great week

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to Public Mobile, @kevinjia!  Great work on troubleshooting to everyone that responded.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kevinjia

finally the problem is fixed!

i contact to fido told them what's happened they feel weird too----my account has been cancelled this morning 5am and phone number has been port that's moment too,why fido sim card was still working and the pm phone can get income too!

the last thing they can do just reset the system and see what's going on...

now the fido sim card is invalid and my pm phone can get income call now.

thanks every one!

thanks

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Darn, I was hoping they would of fixed your issue yesterday. Hopefully everything gets resolved quickly for you this morning. 🙂

kevinjia

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@will13am  Is correct your port is definitly stuck, dont go messing with settings that could cause another problem lol.

@kevinjia  Make sure to send the private message to the moderators.

i sent message to moderator already,thanks a lot!!

just follow what @CaNuCk07 said. Wait for the Mod or private message them. At this moment seems it is only getting fixed by a Mod

kevinjia

@ech_786 wrote:

strange .. 

please check your APN setting 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Data-On-Your-Phone/ta-p/26

if everything okay please send PM to one of mod @Shazia_K has been tagged here for you.

Good luck

the APN setting is doesn't work ,still same problem.

@will13am  Is correct your port is definitly stuck, dont go messing with settings that could cause another problem lol.

@kevinjia  Make sure to send the private message to the moderators.

@kevinjia wrote:

@ech_786 wrote:

strange .. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-Up-Data-On-Your-Phone/ta-p/26

if everything okay please send PM to one of mod @Shazia_K has been tagged here for you.

Good luck

thanks

i try APN setting first and then see what happens

APN settings only affect the data connection.  For calls, all that is required is the phone to connect to the network. 

kevinjia

@ech_786 wrote:

strange .. 

Good luck

thanks

i try APN setting first and then see what happens

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Porting is stuck as indicated by the old service still working.

Guessing your port is partially stuck.  One of the moderators will definitely have to help you out!

@Shazia_K

Also send the mods a private message with all your info so they can have a headstart on your problem.

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

strange .. 

Good luck

Need Help? Let's chat.