cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim not working

Abramo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok. Not a good start so far. You mailed me a SIM that doesn't work. No, I'm not coming from any other phone company. The phone I have is compatable. I tried the Help pages but the phrase 'sim doesn't work', after clicking search gets me a blank page. I come here and I still don't have a clue how to post a new question, hence the 'reply' to you. PLs send another sim. 

edit moved by mimmo

6 REPLIES 6

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The first rule of thumb is to always list the steps you have done, the more information the better.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Abramo wrote:

Ok. Not a good start so far. You mailed me a SIM that doesn't work. No, I'm not coming from any other phone company. The phone I have is compatable. I tried the Help pages but the phrase 'sim doesn't work', after clicking search gets me a blank page. I come here and I still don't have a clue how to post a new question, hence the 'reply' to you. PLs send another sim. 

edit moved by mimmo

@Abramo Can you provide a little more detail? Is the problem that the card won't activate via the online website or that after completing the activation and inserting the card into your phone it won't connect to the PM network? 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Abramo 

Hello. What steps have you followed, once you received the sim?

Bradnviolet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I found that even though the site says compatible some phones actually aren’t. I have a iPhone 4 on public no problem but couldn’t put my galaxy 3 on even though site says compatible. Not sure if that helps. I had to go into a Walmart mobile booth to find that out. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Abramo Try using the Chrome browser in incognito mode, it usually gets fewer errors. What do you mean by the SIM doesn't work? Is the phone not registering it? Have you registered the SIM number or is that not working?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Abramo  sorry to hear of your problem did you complete the sign up and pay for service does your account say active?

Need Help? Let's chat.