cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim delivery

Tannaz_mn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently subscribed to public mobile and i choose to pick up my sim card from one of the stores suggested by the public mobile website but when i went to the store i was told that there is no such service between the store in the public mobile. how can i speak to a real person at public mobile?

6 REPLIES 6

Tannaz_mn

mistakenly accepted this as a solution. 
my comment is that PM needs to update its websites to reflect the current process. during subscription, it was saying 2 business days until I can pick up my sim card from the selected store, then the final receipt of subscription has an expected pickup date of 10 days, and further there is not delivery at all. I am confused. and the sim card I bought doesn't activate! 

Tannaz_mn

I bought a sim card and tried to activate it but I got "subscription not activated" (something didn't go right while activating your subscription...contact the customer support agent. what should I do now? there seem to be no way getting hold of, or speaking with a real agent!

@Tannaz_mn 

It is free with a new subscription. Also the subscription charge will be posted and not pending after you activated the SIM.

@Tannaz_mn wrote:

thanks for your reply 

i have already paid the sim card fee when i subscribed online.

That part is a tad confusing. Public Mobile was giving them away free for a while. And if you paid for it, it wasn't for pick up, it was for snail mail delivery by Canada post. Which means you won't get it for up to 4 weeks in the mail. Might want to order it from Amazon for $4.99 and keep the invoice and send it to PM to be refunded.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1714242804419.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Tannaz_mn

thanks for your reply 

i have already paid the sim card fee when i subscribed online.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Here is a link that may help. Plus you can purchase from Amazon.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pick-up-SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.