cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alex20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just signed up , created an account , added sim card , paid with credit card, got a note saying something went wrong  to log out and log back in, public mobile will not let me log back in , user name and password are correct! Tried the new phone and it works but cant get logged back into my account??

5 REPLIES 5

Alex20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the" forgot password "  got me a note saying "sorry we're unable to confirm your email address

"

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Alex20 

Don't try too many times you may be blocked.

You can try resetting passwordhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ 

Thanks

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alex20 wrote:

Just signed up , created an account , added sim card , paid with credit card, got a note saying something went wrong  to log out and log back in, public mobile will not let me log back in , user name and password are correct! Tried the new phone and it works but cant get logged back into my account??

Usually by cleaning the catch or history lets you log back in.

You can also try using an incognito mode on your browser.

if you are unable to log in still contact  MODS by clicking the "?" at the bottom right of your screen or directly using this  Moderator_Team.

Cheers

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

First try logging in using a different browser @Alex20.  Then try the recover password link. If this doesn't work, contact the moderators and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket) Or contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Alex20 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.