cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sign in issues

Katie3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After a significant amount of frustration, I was finally able to sign in to my account with the user name and password. I confirmed the correct email address was in the profile and attempted to log in to the "My Account" to change the billing information. When I tried to log in to the account with the confirmed email address and password, it keeps telling me that either one or both is incorrect. Repeated and ongoing issues trying to sign in to the "My Account" portion of the page and when I sign in with the user name and password, I cannot find any links to change the billing info. I feel like I'm going in circles.....

4 REPLIES 4

@pmbc wrote:

@Katie3 For best success, you should be logging in from a desktop/laptop browser.  If having the trouble you have been experiencing, try your browser in incognito/private browsing mode.  Usually that's the fix if you know the email and password.  There have been reports of some flakiness when using mobile browsers.  Are you having trouble when using a mobile browser or are you using a desktop/laptop?

@Katie3 , to add to what @pmbc said, due to webpage has cashing issues I always sign into “My Account” with my iPad using a browser in private / incognito mode with no issues except on nights when Public Mobile is doing maintenance until late morning! Otherwise no issues!

Also, I never save my sign in information on my browsers.

Edit: Due to my typos!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Katie3 

another possibility I have run into before with saved credentials is sometimes they insert a space either before or after the string of letters/numbers.

The space can sometimes confuse the system into believing it was an intentional space (i.e. part of the username or password), and may not work with logins on various sites.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Katie3 

Any chance you have a Telus My Account as well, if so, that could confuse the browser and caused the issue

Either way, try to login again using Incognito mode and see if it helps

And do you use any  browser extension like  dark reader (or other  dark theme extension ) or pop up blocker?  If possible, disable them and try again.  

If using it on Windows, you do so by running this for chrome :

"C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-extensions

or 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disable-extensions

Finally, you can also try to use a different borwser with Incognito mode on a desktop/laptop or on a different device

And if nothing work, please open ticket with PM support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: Chatbot 

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Katie3 For best success, you should be logging in from a desktop/laptop browser.  If having the trouble you have been experiencing, try your browser in incognito/private browsing mode.  Usually that's the fix if you know the email and password.  There have been reports of some flakiness when using mobile browsers.  Are you having trouble when using a mobile browser or are you using a desktop/laptop?

Need Help? Let's chat.