cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service not working

philiposechacko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ported my number however public mobile sim inserted and no network shows up. tried to power off and restart my phone too. what should I do?

5 REPLIES 5

@philiposechacko 

i don't think the live chat would help you much in your situation, it is more for pre-sale enquiry.  Please message support as advised above

philiposechacko

thanks a ton for providing the new live chat support link, on it right now!

philiposechacko

thanks a lot! appreciate your help!

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@philiposechacko 

Just want to make sure, did you go through the activation process fully through the app? Did you see any errors along the way? 

Based on the info so far sounds like there might be some back end issue that is preventing your account from being fully activated. You will have to contact customer service to look into that.

As you are a new customer experiencing issues with activation you have two options for support.

1. There is this new live chat support that is specifically for new customers experiencing activation issues: 

https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

2. Message customer service using the community mailbox, although this may take longer to get a response. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@philiposechacko Since you cannot even connect to the network, it is not porting related and just sim provisioning. Please message support so they can re-provision the sim card/account 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.