cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service not working

Audrey556677
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my husband forgot his email and can't login to his public account, he knows his phone number. can i get some help

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

We are customers and members like you here @Audrey556677. So members here are trying to give you work arounds to help with your husbands account. It used to be when you activated in-store, that you needed Public Mobile customer support to help register for your My Account. But with this new EverSafe system, I wonder if there is a way customers can get their accounts created on their own?

I would hope the Forgot your email option (like others suggested) would take you through these steps to create a My Account. 

You said 'service not working', for your husband's account? What trouble shooting have you tried?

• restarted phone
  • removed and reinsert sim card
  • toggle into / out of airplane mode
  • tried sim in another phone to check for services
  • call 611 or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) to see what the status says

If nothing else is helping, then I guess you can connect with public mobile customer support. One way to connect with them is through the same link that was already included 3 times in this thread from past posts.

Or, go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@Audrey556677 

your husband setup the account in store over a year ago? 

if so, no login created yet.  He will need to get an email address first. Then submit a ticket with PM support and ask them to help to setup the My account for him

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

There has to be an email attached to the account. Did he get set up in a store a year ago? Is the callback recording option available?

@Audrey556677 

What e-mail would he have used (or would whoever helped to set up the account initially) might have used?

There can't be that many possible e-mail addresses, can there ???

@Audrey556677  Then please message support for help 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Audrey556677
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

he has no email to be frank. just knows his phone number

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Audrey556677 

you can first try to Forgot email link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true  ) and then Forgot password link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotpassword?locale=en&ForceAuth=true ) on the login page there. They will send you the "hints" via SMS/email. 

If that does not help, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Audrey556677  Can he try the forgot email option and then check emails that he uses for a verification code and go from there 

Need Help? Let's chat.