cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security - calls from account not mine

justfine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

there are calls on my account history that I did not make and were made while my phone was turned off.

I have been unable to submit a report to a customer service agent as the login verification on that page failed on 3 attempts and I am unable to access old enough account history to use the account verification option for the failed verification.

I am hoping that  service agent can contact me to discuss!

5 REPLIES 5

@justfine 

Those VM phone numbers show up if you call your VM yourself from your mobile phone or if a missed call is redirected to your VM.

Now you know.

justfine

it is confusing because these were "outgoing" calls, not incoming; I would have guessed it was the VM if they were incoming...

justfine

thank-you, I get it now 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@justfine   are the numbers end with 4001 or 4002?  If that is the case, NO WORRY.  They are just VM number

When someone called you and routed to the VM because didn't reach you, it will still record as a call from your phone on the Usage log.  So, those are calls forwarded to VM, no need to worry

Just in case you  still want to open a ticket, please direct message PM support since you tried Chatbot and didn't work:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@justfine 

These calls could be your voicemail.

Need Help? Let's chat.