cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second plan same account

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi fellow members, a question out of curiosity, if i get a second plan, for another family member in same household, could i add it to my current account, same login credentials, or is it better,to set up, a whole new account for this plan and not just having 2 plans same account.not sure if makes sense. thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Hi fellow members, a question out of curiosity, if i get a second plan, for another family member in same household, could i add it to my current account, same login credentials, or is it better,to set up, a whole new account for this plan and not just having 2 plans same account.not sure if makes sense. thank you.

There are some great benefits to signing up the second person as well right @fdrcamb519 

1. You get the 1.00 per month credit until that person is no longer a PM member.

2. That phone gets a referral bonus of $10.00 to make sure to use your referral code for your first account. 

3. The second account will also get loyalty benefits.

4. If that person wants to be active in the community they may be able to get community benefits as well. 

Have a great day!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Staliger wrote:

@fdrcamb519 You can have only 1 account per 1 email. That is, you need to create a new account with new email.

PM allows only one number per account.  PM uses email address as the username to login to self-serve.  Therefore, each account must use an individual email address.  But if you are using gmail, you can use alias gmail addresses. 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you for answer. good to know.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would have to setup a separate account with a different email and phone# per sim

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

No, each phone number is a separate account with its' own email and self serve login information.  They can be paid with the same credit card though.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

You must have a different email address for each account. You can use a gmail account which has aliases.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@fdrcamb519 You can have only 1 account per 1 email. That is, you need to create a new account with new email.

Need Help? Let's chat.