Did you mean: 

roaming u.s.

rifkapadwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i purchased add ons yesterday and arrived today in u.s. but it's not working 

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Restarting the phone will reset the network connections.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rifkapadwa   

Which exact roaming data you got?

when you logon to My Account, do you see the US Roaming Add-on appear there under Add-on and Data?

when you are in US, did you try to  connect to T-Mobile or AT&T?  Manual select one of them one at a time and see which one connects you without issue.

**just a reminder, you bought the add-on yesterday, the 10day-240 hours started counting from the time you bought yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rifkapadwa 

can you try manually selecting network...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rifkapadwa 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rifkapadwa wrote:

i purchased add ons yesterday and arrived today in u.s. but it's not working 

@rifkapadwa 

Buying an addon has 2 STEPS:

1-ensure you have funds loaded in your Available Funds area

2-GO BACK to ADD(purchase) the addon to your account (it should then show up in your Overview area). This manual step is sometimes overlooked.

If you did above steps, but still issues, ask Customer Support to help.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.