cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards?

wendywang1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there

why I and my husband didn't get the rewards? after my husband refered me to public mobile.

my phone number: xx

my husband phone number: vvv, my husband reference code: xxxxxxxx. he didn't get $1 per month reward.

also I didn't get the one time $10 reword either.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

7 REPLIES 7

Other things that can go wrong is the actual letters/numbers in the 6 digit referral code. They can have 1’s and L’s and i’s as well as 5 &S or 0 &O which frequently leads to incorrect referral codes being entered.

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@wendywang1998   Please remove your tel phone numbers, as already advised by @hTideGnow, if you want to stay safe (as possible) from scams and spam. 

Good, you've edited!

@esjliv   You may want to edit your post too.. 😊

Edit:  @wendywang1998   You'll also need to remove your husband's referral code as it's not allowed on the community boards.  You will be able to share it with Customer Support if needed but can't post it here.

AH, SNAP!

Thanks @dabr  - x'ed out personal info.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wendywang1998   Please remove your tel phone numbers, as already advised by @hTideGnow, if you want to stay safe (as possible) from scams and spam. 

Good, you've edited!

@esjliv   You may want to edit your post too.. 😊

Edit:  @wendywang1998   You'll also need to remove your husband's referral code as it's not allowed on the community boards.  You will be able to share it with Customer Support if needed but can't post it here.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@wendywang1998 wrote:

hi there

why I and my husband didn't get the rewards? after my husband refered me to public mobile.

my phone number: xxxxxx

my husband phone number: xxxxxxx, my husband reference code: xxxxxxx he didn't get $1 per month reward.

also I didn't get the one time $10 reword either.

xxxxxxx

@wendywang1998 

The person who referred sees this first in their Self Serve account.

On the SELF SERVE account go to My Rewards, and click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the referral list, and the arrow will then point down.

esjliv_0-1623672676013.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wendywang1998 

please remove your both phone.

after you did Activate new line waiting with 72hr, if you don't see at your account then

contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@wendywang1998   You might want to hide your personal information.  This is forum open for public.  Go back to your post , click on the 3 dots to update the post.

For reward, the one referring should see it immediately in My Account.

For the one being referred, you should see the $10 as Available Fund in My Account within 72 hours.

Wait for the full 72 hours and see if you or your husband missed the reward, if so, open a ticket with CS Agent. 

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Type: My rewards are missing,
click on "Refer A friend",
click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@wendywang1998 Did your husband receive SMS saying that a person has been referred? Probably not? Contact mods regarding this, and they will fix it for you both. Click on the bubble on the right down corner and follow directions to create a ticked and talk with a human.

Need Help? Let's chat.