cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards not being added to my account

yee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I am using a 25$ plan and don't understand why I am paying $25.99 instead. The same time my auto pay and loyalty friend rewards are not added. Should I not be paying $22 instead. why am I paying more?  

4 REPLIES 4

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@yee wrote:

Hey 

thanks for the reply! I finally understood why it was coming up to $25.99. 

however, was wondering why I am not getting the friend referral rewards. My friend referred me and she gets it, however, I do not have that added to my account. can someone help, please! 

If your friend referred you, then it makes sense for her to be getting the $1 referral bonus. You should have received a one-time $10 credit on your account from being referred, however. The $10 credit can take a couple days to be applied to your account though. For you to receive a recurring referral bonus, you need to refer someone new to Public Mobile.

yee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey 

thanks for the reply! I finally understood why it was coming up to $25.99. 

however, was wondering why I am not getting the friend referral rewards. My friend referred me and she gets it, however, I do not have that added to my account. can someone help, please! 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yee wrote:

Hello 

I am using a 25$ plan and don't understand why I am paying $25.99 instead. The same time my auto pay and loyalty friend rewards are not added. Should I not be paying $22 instead. why am I paying more?  

@yee The $25.99 is $23 plus 13% tax. So the AutoPay is being applied. If you have a referral maybe that will be applied on your next renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@yee 

How much rewards do you get every 30 days?  

You do have to pay taxes after your rewards are deducted.  Maybe a screenshot on your payment history may provide more answers.  

Need Help? Let's chat.