cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards don't work for credits on account?

dezn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So on my account I have more than $50 credits and i've got the $10 plan with 2 referrers and autopay and i'm still being charged $10 from my account, is this right? I already payed my one time payment but still getting hit with $10 on my next month. What's up?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dezn wrote:

@AnonymousI haven't received the rewards and none are dumped into my available funds. Does autopay also get dumped in there as well when it's removed from my available funds? I have 3 people and 2 with autopay.

Autopay does not go to Available Funds. Autopay goes to the credit card on file. Rewards get converted into Available Funds at renewal. Credits get added to Available Funds when given. Renewals should always try to find money in Available Funds first and then it goes to try to find it from autopay.

Maybe a screenshot of your payment history would help let us see what you have. Blank out personal info of course.

@Anonymous

Auto pay shows as reward and will be converted into available funds in the first step on renewal night.

If you activate auto pay at sign up, your first payment is the full amount with the auto pay reward for the first 30days credited to available funds after.

@wetcoaster: Thanks for the additional clarification. How I'm meaning autopay here is the function of doing the autopay. Not the autopay reward. I was attempting (maybe poorly) to keep my responses general without having screenshots from the OP.

@Anonymous wrote:

@dezn wrote:

@AnonymousI haven't received the rewards and none are dumped into my available funds. Does autopay also get dumped in there as well when it's removed from my available funds? I have 3 people and 2 with autopay.

Autopay does not go to Available Funds. Autopay goes to the credit card on file. Rewards get converted into Available Funds at renewal. Credits get added to Available Funds when given. Renewals should always try to find money in Available Funds first and then it goes to try to find it from autopay.

Maybe a screenshot of your payment history would help let us see what you have. Blank out personal info of course.

@Anonymous

Auto pay shows as reward and will be converted into available funds in the first step on renewal night.

If you activate auto pay at sign up, your first payment is the full amount with the auto pay reward for the first 30days credited to available funds after.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dezn wrote:

Edit: Is there a history of the available funds dumped into my account as well?

Your payment history will show all the transactions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dezn wrote:

@AnonymousWhen do they dump the funds into my account ? Is it after every new renewal? If so I think i got how this works now.

Yes. During the renewal night, the rewards convert to Available Funds. Credits will have already been there. Then the renewal tries to find the payment from Available Funds first then tries to get the rest from the autopay.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

If you look further down you will see a section called My Rewards, that should show autopay rewards and refferer rewards. They are not applied until payment is due, so your account will always show as $10 reguardless of rewards total.

dezn

@AnonymousWhen do they dump the funds into my account ? Is it after every new renewal? If so I think i got how this works now.

Edit: Is there a history of the available funds dumped into my account as well?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dezn wrote:

dezn

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dezn wrote:

So on my account I have more than $50 credits and i've got the $10 plan with 2 referrers and autopay and i'm still being charged $10 from my account, is this right? I already payed my one time payment but still getting hit with $10 on my next month. What's up?

From which account? An account hooked up to autopay or from Available Funds?

Payments should always come out of Available Funds first before trying autopay.

Edit: Then I read the subject line.

Rewards get converted into Available Funds at renewal (except the first autopay). Credits simply get dumped into Available Funds when given.

Need Help? Let's chat.