cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revtew and pay for new account and it refuses my valid credit card. worst website in the world

kimmcde27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

refuses payment for new activation  wasted two hours so far 

8 REPLIES 8

kimmcde27

ty    they now took payment but won't activate account    unbelievable torture 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I second the fraud lock hour wait.

kimmcde27

Thanks but no, different amounts. when paying for a new account it only lets me insert card number ,expiry ,cvc and postal code  . I tried two different card same result  thanks any way. Going to research moving all five numbers to another provider when I have time   

@kimmcde27 you sure it's not a decline on the CC side? sometimes CC see two transactions with the same account, they will decline it

Also, it could also be a fraud lock feature in PM side,  that's why wait an hour to try again 

kimmcde27

I pay several accounts using the same name and card number    there isn't a place on the payment page to insert name on card because the account name is my daughter's and different

kimmcde27

this is my 5th line in canada and when it comes to review and pay it will not accept my card even though 10 minutes earlier I paid another public account  ty

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kimmcde27 if you don't mind, wait a full hour before you try again.  If you are using we, try using Incgonito mode.  If using app, clear cache and clear data and try again

Make sure you have the correct name, address and postal code.  There was an experience from one user that the name has a special character and he needs to use initials to get it working.  And also the postal code, make sure it matches the address

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes it is. Ridiculously slow. So slow that you have to wait a bit to make sure it's not going to suddenly show something.

Is this a Canadian or American issued credit card using a Canadian or American billing address?

Need Help? Let's chat.