cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retention

farter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it's been over a year, got my loyalty $, lost the "bonus" GB in the $25 plan. rarely even use a gig, but want the security of 2 GB, i want it back just because, how can i make it happen? 

8 REPLIES 8

The tier 1 providers may offer retention deals because they have way bigger margins. You are barking up the wrong tree trying to get the same out of Public Mobile. 

@Timer wrote:

@farter 

but that promo 2gb free data for 12 month

@farter 

Data is:

Part of a plan and lasts for 30 days or until used up within the 30 days. 

Promo with your plan lasts for 30 days or until used up within the 30 days BUT ends as stated in the offer.  

Add on paid for by you and lasts until used up

Freebie is given to you from PM and lasts until used up

We can't help you with that.

Try sending a private message to CSA...but don't be surprised if your request for "loyalty data" is denied.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

During the holiday season...PM usually coughs up some free data and minutes...but that's about it for existing customers, I'm afraid.

farter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the subject is retention, my loyalty is worth more than $1 month. even if lots of new customers coming from Rogers. $15 for an extra gig seems the only option......i will consider it. everybody knows someone who's getting lots of data for cheap because they asked, i'm asking.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Promo bonus data has limited lifespan. Usually it is a year or 6 months. After that period it is gone.

You can always buy data add-on; it never expires until you use it. Or you can wait 5 more months and hope PM will give us data Christmas bonus.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@farter 

You can move up to the $35 plan or just purchase extra data:

$10 for 200mb or $15 for 1gb.

BKNS27_0-1657991218431.jpeg

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@farter 

The bonus 2gb is only good for 12 months.

You can upgrade your plan to a higher monthly fee or just leave it on the $25 plan and purchase Add-on if you runout on the existing plan.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@farter 

but that promo 2gb free data for 12 month

Need Help? Let's chat.