cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset password to my account

ceci1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

i need help. I reset my password and it says "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again".

I reset my password a couple more time and I still got the same message. I then waited an hour and tried again and it says the same thing. Now I cannot get into my account.

4 REPLIES 4

ceci1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I have tried all those things. But thank you. I will submit a ticket 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ceci1 wrote:

hi,

i need help. I reset my password and it says "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again".

I reset my password a couple more time and I still got the same message. I then waited an hour and tried again and it says the same thing. Now I cannot get into my account.

@ceci1 Contact moderators: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ceci1  have you tried using another browser? Clear your browser history, enable private/incognito mode and try again. If this doesn't work contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@ceci1 wrote:

hi,

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then

submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chart with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.