cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

Leda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I transferred my number to another phone company, but I have another phone number active with PM under my name which is using my son. Is any possibility that PM will credit the money back for that account?

8 REPLIES 8

@dabr wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk   Actually, if OP has already ported out, then I doubt very much the transfer can be done.  They might have had a better chance if they asked customer support prior to porting out. 

Lol that’s why I chose my words that way. 

As much as PM says porting out closes your account that was not so when I ported out of Telus prepaid. My account stayed alive for 3 months. I contacted Telus and they confirmed. So it is “possible” the account is still there but the OP is blocked from logging into it. 🤔

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Leda1 wrote:

Hi, I transferred my number to another phone company, but I have another phone number active with PM under my name which is using my son. Is any possibility that PM will credit the money back for that account?

After you transfer your phone number to other company successfully your account will be closed immediately. But because you still have another phone number with PM, you could try to contact PM customer service to transfer the money that left , click here to send private message to PM customer service .

@CountyDownIeUk   Actually, if OP has already ported out, then I doubt very much the transfer can be done.  They might have had a better chance if they asked customer support prior to porting out. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Leda1 

I have heard that transfer balances have happened. Whether is was before or after canceling I don't know. If you ported out....your account was closed vs suspended. 

But...I would try....hopefully you have your account number and PIN number. 

Let us know how you do. And if you don't succeed the first time...try try again. 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leda1 

Nope, sorry. Like what @softech this is a prepaid service which means you pay for ahead for service, this is not a post-paid service where you can ask for a refund or credit for the time you have not used. Also nope, you cannot transfer the funds over as it is account specific and would open up PM to many scams that would do that and scam customers out of money.

But you can try anyway, but do not get your hopes up  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Leda1    While PM being prepaid don't normally allow for account transfers, however, I'm thinking that this has been accommodated but it might be based on some special circumstances.  Since you have nothing to lose, I would just submit a ticket and ask customer if they're willing to transfer the funds to the other account as a gesture of goodwill.

Here's couple of links, try chatbot first:

chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Leda1 sorry, PM is prepaid provider and they won't provide refund. So, they won't transfer the fund over to another account 

Need Help? Let's chat.